An environmental education centre and nature lodge where environmental, sports and entertainment programmes are prepared and conducted for groups such as educational centres, associations, groups of family and friends. We also organise summer camps, study trips, monographic courses for training in environmental education and introductory and specialised climbing courses. Stays can be for single or several days, including weekends.
Description of the activities:
- Environmental education activities: educational and interpretative itineraries of the territory, games to understand environmental issues, educational workshops on aromatic plants, the importance of recycling, renewable energies, astronomy, ecology, handicrafts, traditional food production.
- Sports activities: hiking, climbing, orienteering, archery.
- Leisure and entertainment activities: animation, dynamic games.
- Accommodation, catering, rental of facilities for events, courses or meetings.
- Qualified staff: environmental educators and animators for the planned activities, mountain sports technician, climbing instructor.
- Outings to discover the nature areas of our province.
- Creation of environmental campaigns and projects.