Use our activity search engine according to categories, dates or keywords.
Browse through this selector for the activities contained in each of our Projects.
Browse through this selector for the projects contained in each of our Programs.
Morocco at Three Cultures 2018
Within the framework of the ‘Alqantara: bridges for dialogue and coexistence’ programme that the Foundation has been developing in collaboration with the deputy Ministry for Moroccan Expats and Migration Matters, this institution will hold numerous activities dedicated to the art and culture of the neighbouring kingdom during the whole month of November.
In keeping with a tradition running since 2010, Tres Culturas (Three Cultures) will dedicate a varied programme of activities to Morocco during all the month of November, which will include a craft show, fashion shows, concerts, children’s activities, sporting events and a show-cooking session, among others.
– Professional kitchen assistant course. Running from October to December.
– Iman Kandousi concert. Casa Árabe, Córdoba. 3rd of November.
– Film cycle dedicated to Morocco. 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of November.
– 2nd TRESMED Forum. ‘Communication, migrations and social transformations in the Mediterranean.’ Málaga, from the 6th to the 8th of November.
– Lazywall concert. 8th of November. 8.30pm. Talking with music. 8th of November.
– Radio encounter with the music from the other shore. Discussions with music. 8th of November.
– Chess tournament. 10th of November.
– ‘In an instant, Morocco’ exhibition.
– Nouba Project concert. 15th of November, 8.30pm.
– Moroccan craft show. From the 20th to the 25th of November.
– The El Hadra ceremony: conference, show and concert. 22nd of November at 8.30pm.
– 2nd Alqantara children’s Football Tournament. 24th of November at 10am.
– Show by Romeo and Nadia Zein. 24th of November at 8pm.
– Children’s show by Mama Saida theatre company. 25th of November at 12 noon.
– Children’s activity: Stories of the atlas by the theatre company. 26th of November
– Al-Andalus Cathedra. Parallel histories: Jews and Moors. 29th of November.
– Show-cooking with the Moroccan chef Ali El Kardoui. 30th of November, 8pm.
– Theatre in Arabic language. Fátima Benmaziane’s Founoune Company. 29th and 30th of November and 1st of December in Granada, Huelva and Almería.
80 years after Kristallnacht -an inflection point in the nature of the harassment of the Jewish community- we’re observing how political options